CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 14 June 2008

Your Crowning Glory

What is beautiful hair? ....This question has a million and one answers but ultimately hair is defined by the wearer...yes, the way you carry your crowning glory can define its beauty. Notice i said, "carry" not wear. Your hair is one of the best tools that can make you look fabulous or plain. So my friends...your hair is your double-ended sword to create your own unique style. Of course we are bombarded with what society sees as beautiful hair but someone out there wore that beautiful hair with such pride and confidence and has convinced all of us that their style is the only way!!! Isn't that mind blowing?

Now, that we’ve established the rest of the world thinks…I want you to disregard all of that and listen to what you like. My name is Jarrai and i dress and wear my crowning glory like Jarrai…not like Mary or even the ever stylish Chichi my best friend. Why?…Well that’s easy, my hair is unique and has bouncy curls, its soft and springy and I love that it can change size and shape. Yes, my hair has super powers!!! lol. I can wear it short straight out of the shower or stretch my tresses with more versatile styles like twists, puffs or a big afro. It is my number one fashion device and i use it well, so should you too.

What i want you to know its this...your hair unique to you and only you. It is a rare product, so treat it with care. Your hair is you...you are not your hair...words borrowed from the beautiful India Arie. You alone can make your crown reign. So walk in and take a comfortable seat, welcome to the natural way to treat your crowning glory.

0 comments: